Get yourself into the All-Star spirit witht the 2015 NBA All Star Jersey. The jersey features a side panel of five stars, each representing New York City’s five boroughs with a unique pattern:
- Queens: a pattern inspired by the stainless steel orbit rings of the borough’s iconic Unisphere that was built for the 1964 World’s Fair at Flushing Meadows – Corona Park
- Staten Island: a wave pattern to signify its surrounding waters
- Manhattan: a taxi-cab checkered pattern represents the pace and energy of the world’s most cosmopolitan city
- The Bronx: a vinyl record pattern to pay homage to the birthplace of hip-hop and the rich musical legacy of New York City
- Brooklyn: a brick pattern inspired by the iconic brownstone houses and buildings that make up the neighborhoods of the city’s most populous borough
“The NBA All-Star Game is a celebration of the host city and basketball culture, and this year we created our most detailed and sophisticated uniforms to date that pay homage to New York and All-Star weekend,” said Chris Grancio, adidas global basketball general manager. “We took inspiration from all five boroughs, in addition to the rich basketball and cultural heritage of the city, to provide a memorable collection for players and fans.”
The Eastern Conference NBA All-Star uniforms feature black name lettering and blue numbers. Herringbone detail on the East patch and jock tags pays homage to the Barclays Center court, and the New York Knicks font is used for player name and number. For the first-time in an NBA All-Star Game, player first and last names are featured on the back of the jersey.